New version 7.6 for BATON, Interra System's QC tool!
Interra Systems just released the new version 7.6 of Baton™, the leading quality control tool, wich now includes :
Good to know: BATON is alsoo available in Eolementhe Saas platform!
- PNG with alpha channels
- EBU-TT subtitles
- Video format Dolby Vision HEVC
- Video (Frame Jump)
- Audio (Beep, Audio reverb)
- Subtitle features : detect metadata, region and style attributes in IMSC files
VIDEO ALGORITHMS IMPROVEMENT
- Log the average Compression Score values for H.264 videos
- Shot Transition check enhanced to dump the start thumbnail of each scene of the video
- Select the sensitivity level for Telecine check
AUDIO ALGORITHMS IMPROVEMENT
- Detect language dialects, setting added under Related Settings in Language check
- EAS Message check enhanced to detect simulated EAS tones present in the audio content
- Loudness check enhanced to consider all mono audio tracks as stereo while calculating program loudness
- Audio Crackle check enhanced to detect the exact location and duration of crackle noise in audio content
- Support provided to add a new restriction named Prores Video as Video Essence Type for MXF files
- Support added to enable logging of SCTE-35 related information
Improvements also on mp4, Dolby E, HEVC, DNxHD, Quicktime and Tiff
- Support added for latest Photon version 4.5.14
- Support added to verify Application DPP (Prores) and Application Prores present in IMF files
- Support added to verify all the essence file of IMF package separately
- Support added to verify ARD_ZDF_HDF v1.2 tes-plan
- Support added to specify Black level values ranging from 8 to 15 bits
- Support added to specify a separate audio level setting while creating a new test plan.
- Interface for Compare Test Plan revamped.
- Improvement on XML-RPC and REST APIs